For decades, LifeCenter has kicked off the holiday season with our mission centric Community Breakfast. Please join us November 16, 2023 from 7:30-10 AM EST at the Cintas Center as we celebrate those in our community who make our mission to save, enhance, and change lives possible.
The Community Breakfast enables us to better serve patients and families, promote awareness of organ, eye and tissue donation in the Greater Cincinnati area, and provide the Gift of Life to those in need.
Our Mission: To save, heal, and change lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation, while honoring those who gave.
Our Vision: Honor, Inspire, and Connect with our community until all in need receive the gift of donation.
Do you know a Champion for Life, someone who embodies the mission of Theo E. Smith, a donor family honoring their loved one’s legacy, or a LifeCenter staff member who goes above and beyond to honor the gift of donation? Nominate them today!
This event will feature:
- The unveiling of the 2024 LifeCenter Celebrate Life Calendar
- Inspiring testimonials from donor families, transplant recipients and others affected by organ, eye and tissue donation.
- Award Presentations
- Champion for Life Award: presented to someone in the community who has been an outstanding advocate for organ, eye and tissue donation.
- Theo E. Smith Award: similar to the Champion for Life award, recognizes the impact of individuals who have made significant contributions in the education and/or promotion of the importance of organ, eye and tissue donation in communities of color in the Tri-State area. This award’s namesake is in honor of former LifeCenter employee, Theo E. Smith, who passed away in 2004 but his legacy lives on through others.
- Legacy Award: presented to a Donor Family who has made a significant contribution to furthering LifeCenter’s mission and vision in honor of their loved one.
- Samantha Jameson Vision Award: presented to a LifeCenter staff member, who, like Sam, passionately advocates for the Gift of Life. The award is given to the staff member who has gone above and beyond to honor the selfless act of organ, eye and tissue donation. We were blessed to work with Samantha because she never took a single moment of life for granted, and the staff member presented with this award shares that same passion for life.