How LifeCenter is responding in these challenging times.
We will navigate this challenging time together. As an organization we remain vigilant and continue to do everything we can to prioritize safety and protect those most vulnerable to this pandemic. We also thank everyone who continues to work to keep our community safe and functioning. This includes: healthcare workers, police and fire, postal workers, food service workers and all of the heroes who are essential in keeping us safe. The words THANK YOU do not begin to express the gratitude and appreciation for each of you.
For more information about COVID-19 and measures being implemented to begin the gradual transition from Stay-at-Home to Staying Safe please see below:
- Ohio Department of Health
- Kentucky Department of Health
- Indiana Department of Health
- Center for Disease Control
Interested in supporting one another further? Consider the following:
- Register to be an organ, eye and tissue donor
- Donate blood
- Give unused non-perishable items to your local food bank
- Reach out and check on older individuals in your community to make sure they are doing ok
- Remember to smile, say thank you or leave a note of gratitude to those working to provide goods and services during this time
- Wear your mask whenever in public
- Wash your hands
Together we will keep moving forward.