For over a decade LifeCenter has made it our mission to honor the holiday season with our annual Community Breakfast. Please join us this November 15, 2018 at the Schiff Cintas Center in Cincinnati as we celebrate those in our community who make our mission to save, enhance, and change lives possible. Tickets are available on Eventbrite.
This event features:
· A wonderful breakfast provided by Cintas
· The unveiling of the 2019 LifeCenter Calendar
· Inspiring testimonials from donor families, transplant recipients and others affected by donation
· Champions for Life Award Presentation
· Theo E. Smith Award Presentation
Do you know a Champion for Life or someone who embodies the mission of Theo E. Smith? Submit your nominations today!
· Nominations for the Champion for Life Award & the Theo E. Smith Award can be submitted at http://lifepassiton.aiserver8.us/nominate-an-advocate.
$25 for Adults
$10 for children
$15 for active Donate Life Ambassadors
Registration begins at 7:30am with our program concluding at 10:00am.
Thank you for your support. This event enables us to better serve patients and families, promote awareness of organ and tissue donation in the Tri-State, and provide the gift of life to so many in need. Find out more about LifeCenter’s mission to save, enhance, and change lives at https://lifepassiton.org.